Please read the terms below carefully before using this website (the “Website”). By using or visiting this Website you accept and agree to the terms of this legal notice. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website.
1. The information contained on the Website has been prepared by L-GAM UK Advisors Limited (the “Adviser”) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom (registration number 11423301), and is for information purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment advice or an invitation to apply for an interest in L-GAM II SCSp (the “Fund”) or L-GAM Investments SCSp (together with the Fund the “Funds”) or otherwise do business with L-GAM and should not be relied upon for any reason whatsoever.
None of the information, whether in part or full, should be copied, reproduced or redistributed in any form nor should it be regarded as an offer or a solicitation of an offer for investment in countries in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not lawful. The Website is directed only at persons who are legally able to view it in the jurisdictions in which they are situated such as sophisticated professional investors. The Funds are not a suitable investment for the general public and there are extensive restrictions on the type of investor that can be admitted to the Funds.
2. All investments involve risk. Any investment in the Funds may carry a relatively high degree of risk due to the business and financial uncertainties facing individual investments. The value of investments may fall as well as rise and consequently the Funds may not be able to return to investors all or any of the investments they make, or achieve projected returns. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns and there can be no assurance that the Funds will achieve comparable returns or that any targeted returns will be met.
Current tax reporting, levels and reliefs in respect of any investment made in the Funds may vary and will depend on your personal circumstances.
Therefore you must rely on your own examination of the legal, taxation, financial and other consequences of an investment in any Funds including the merits of investing and the risk involved or consult your stockbroker, solicitor, accountant or other financial adviser, as L-GAM does not provide investment advice.
3. Considerable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained on this Website is accurate at the date of publication. However no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made to its accuracy or completeness. L-GAM therefore accepts no liability for any loss arising, whether direct or indirect, caused by the use of any part of the information provided. Any research and analysis contained in this Website has been procured by L-GAM for its own purposes. It is provided to you only incidentally, and any opinions expressed are subject to change without notice.
4. The Adviser advises the General Partner of the Funds. The General Partner is the manager of the Funds and the entity that makes the investments and divestments on behalf of the investors of the Funds. Any reference to L-GAM “investing” or L-GAM’s “investments” means an investment by the General Partner on behalf of the investors in the Funds.
This legal notice and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this legal notice.
The Adviser, whose registered office is at 30 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4EX, is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registration number OC387749.
5. All rights to trademarks, trade names, copyrights, patents and other intellectual property rights in the information on this Website are reserved to L-GAM.